Adopt your very own lobster for yourself or a friend for just £2.50. You get to name your lobster, you will receive a personalised certificate and we will publish on our website where and when your lobster was released. We’ve got a range of packages to suit every occasion, even your wedding! Just click on a link below.
See below for further information
Looking for ethical Wedding Favours?
Having a beach themed wedding?
Looking for something a bit different?
Adopt a Lobster for all your guests for only £2.50 each. A lovely, unique gift for all your guests and a lovely ice breaker when your guests are seated and you’ve put your best friend next to Auntie Maureen. Have some fun making up lobster names for all your friends and family (perhaps a blast from the past – that College nickname they thought you’d forgotten about).
In addition to the certificate we’ve got options for a little gift to go with it; either the small sparkly sand lobsters to brighten up your tables or a beautifully wrapped box of two Cornish chocolate love hearts. We would love to make your day special. Contact us by phone or email to discuss your personal requirements.
Information we need from you:
- We need a list of all your guests that you would like to Adopt a Lobster for.
- You need to name everybody’s lobster.
- We need to know how you would like the bride and groom’s name to appear on each certificate, so it may say, from Mr & Mrs Tickle or Ben & Jane.
- The date of your wedding.
- Whether you would like a plastic wallet for each certificate. These come at an extra cost of 30p each and offer protection from food and wine being spilt on the certificates. Or some couples choose to roll the certificate like a scroll with a ribbon tie.
- Whether you want additional gifts, we can recommend the little sparkly lobsters or the luxury Cornish love heart chocolates but you can look on our web shop for ideas.
- We can also put together kid’s packs to keep them entertained at the tables. Perhaps a sticker or colouring book of sea creatures, a selection of little sea creatures to play with.
- We will send you a complimentary His & Hers Adoption for the bride and groom plus a box of two beautifully wrapped Cornish luxury chocolate love hearts for you to share – take a special moment just the two of you.
- Once your lobsters have been released, the details of the adoptions (when and where) will be published on our website. You’ll have your very own wedding party of lobsters living out their life on the seabed.
- Once we know your requirements we can work out the cost and postage charges and we can take payment from you over the phone.
Call us today – we would be delighted to be part of your special day!