Download the latest National Lobster Hatchery Newsletter
In this issue;
- Welcome from General Manager, Dom Boothroyd
- Buy one, Set one Free is going down a storm
- Isles of Scilly Tagging Project, a perspective by Dr Charlie Ellis
- DPS UK, based in Hampshire have designed an Adopt a Lobster releases database for our website FOR FREE!
- Secrets of the Sea 3, There is more to a lobster fishery than meets the eye! By Dr Colin Bannister
- Trustees recognised on New Year’s Honour List
- NLH nominated in National Governance Awards
- Join our Patron’s Club, our inaugural dinner is to be held at the iconic St Michael’s Mount Castle, hosted by Lord St Leven
- Who’s up for lobster school dinners? The education and outreach programme is putting lobsters firmly on the educational menu!
- Events Calendar
- New clothing line now in, design by volunteer Simon Thomas
- Are you concerned about the effects of fishing and aquaculture on the environment? By Matt Slater, Cornwall Wildlife Trust
- Top 10 sustainable seafood choices
- New exhibit for 2016
- How good is your fish ID?
- Lobsters say ‘Bon Voyage’ as the National Lobster Hatchery helps to re-stock French lobster populations
- Adopt a Lobster Wedding Favours
- New in store for 2016, check out the Little Shop of Lobsters …. who can resist these little lobster baby booties?!