Buy one, set one free (BOSOF) is an amazing ‘win-win’ collaborative scheme that enables you, your business and even your customers to help raise and release baby lobsters back into our waters to help sustain fragile stocks. It originally started in restaurants with a small donation (e.g. £1) going to the NLH on every sale of lobster which enables us to raise and release a baby lobster back into our local waters, in place of those consumed, on the customer’s behalf. This mutually beneficial scheme has been such a success that it has grown and is now being utilised by many wonderful restaurants and fishmongers as well as hotels, food producers, celebrity chefs, artists, jewellery brands, fashion designers and clothing brands and many more! Any aspect of ‘Lobster Love’ makes it possible to come on board with BOSOF and it really is a brilliant, public engaging and ‘feel good’ way to (literally) give back!
BUY ONE, SET ONE FREE SIGN UP
If you would like to know more about BOSOF, please contact Clare on: email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to sign up, please complete the form below.
Please note - by Completing this form you are agreeing to the following conditions.
• This collaboration is subject to a minimum donation requirement of £500.00 per annum.
• A joining fee of £250.00 (offset against donations received) is required to secure BOSOF membership.
• This agreement is made with the named Company and as so this Company will be liable to fulfil the agreed minimum donation requirement within the stated timeframe.
• All use of The National Lobster Hatchery logo and marketing and promotional materials associating to the charity must be approved by The National Lobster Hatchery.
• This agreement and its terms shall continue and apply until membership is terminated in writing by either party. Members cannot terminate this agreement within one year of signing.
BUY ONE, SET ONE FREE SUPPORTERS
BOSOF support comes in many forms, from a percentage on sales, event donations, customer donations matched by the business to a minimum one off donation per year. Check out all of our amazing supporters below.
50p customer donation per lobster sold matched by S&J Fisheries