We are looking for part time Visitor Centre team members for the 2019 season.
Working in our busy visitor centre in Padstow, this is a seasonal post with a possibility of a permanent position at the end of the season.
Working hours will vary according to opening hours.
The visitor centre is busiest during school holiday periods, consequently, taking annual leave at these busy times may not be possible.
Aim of the job: To help run the Visitor centre at the National Lobster Hatchery.
• To assist with the day to day operation of the visitor centre.
• To interact with visiting members of the public and explain the mission and work of the Charity.
• To display, maintain stock of and sell merchandise and donation schemes.
• To collect gift aid information from visitors and input that data.
• To operate equipment including tills and PDQ machine.
• To maintain visitor centre materials, IT equipment and other interactive exhibitory.
• To record sales and monitor stock levels.
• Cleaning/tidying as required.
• Assisting with other tasks (e.g. occasional web orders) as required.
Required Personal skills and qualifications:
• Experienced at working with the general public.
• Must be computer literate.
• Excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• An interest in the work of the NLH.
• A passion for marine conservation.
To Apply: Please send a C.V and formal covering letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role and what you can bring to the Charity to: Anne Crossley, email@example.com